Astrill VPN and SaferVPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this Astrill VPN VS SaferVPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By David Malchi on 07/28/2018Great VPN speeds, premium support and their Automatic Wi-Fi Security is unique . One of the Best VPNs I ever used.
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.