SaferVPN or HideMyAss? Which is the better VPN provider for you and which will fit your specific needs the best? We understand this can be quite a quandary, which is why we recommend you compare them with each other. That is the best way to find out which of these companies is the right choice for you.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- 940+ servers
- 120000 IPs
- Easy to use
- 24/7/365 support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Buffalo Ben on 07/22/2016I had some terrible speeds with SaferVPN. I thought it was supposed to be like that but then I found out it’s not, my speeds were really ratty. Finally, I decided to contact the support staff and it turns out there was a problem with my ISP, so I took it to them and after a while they fixed it. Now everything works great.
- Submitted By Jolly Joker on 08/08/2016Great service!!!
- Submitted By Matt S. on 07/04/2016Very good service and there is that ridiculous list of server locations. Support is very good and I am also getting pretty decent speeds.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.