SaferVPN and SlickVPN are two premium VPN providers that have quite similar quality of service, features and plans. However, they can't both be equally good, of course, and you need to pick just one. When it comes to deciding between the two, the best thing to do is to conduct a thorough comparison.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
- Submitted By Amanda Black on 07/15/2017I'm from Australia and I couldn't connect to the servers here :/
- Submitted By John Ford on 07/06/2017Netflix didn't catch it for now.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 06/28/2017The prices are just out of this world! 48 bucks for an entire year come on.
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.