SaferVPN or TotalVPN? Which sounds better to you? It can be hard to decide between these two VPN providers since they both offer top-notch services and good overall quality. Still, you can only sign up for one, so you better compare them and see which one fits your needs and preferences the best.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- 99% uptime
- 30+ locations
- Easy to use
- Uncapped speed and data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Dale Gordon on 08/19/2016I don’t particularly like the SaferVPN client, I find it to be unnecessarily complicated. Customer support is excellent, quick and readily available, and I generally like what I’m getting for my money.
- Submitted By Buffalo Ben on 07/22/2016I had some terrible speeds with SaferVPN. I thought it was supposed to be like that but then I found out it’s not, my speeds were really ratty. Finally, I decided to contact the support staff and it turns out there was a problem with my ISP, so I took it to them and after a while they fixed it. Now everything works great.
- Submitted By Elliot on 12/08/2017Really great service, never had any problem and working perfectly on my raspberry ! But a recent chat with the support tell me that they don't accept new customers and renewing existing customers neither. Later on, they admit to tell me that the company is regretabbly shutting down...
- Submitted By Harry Benson on 09/02/2016TotalVPN has a very good security suite, which is the number one reason I chose them. Technically, the speed is a bit flaky, but I can live with that.
- Submitted By Hackney Lass on 08/12/2016I contacted the TotalVPN support, or at least I attempted to. For some reason I was unable to use the online chat so I had to write them an email. It took them several hours to respond. They were nice and all, but I think they should be faster.
- Submitted By Sebastiano MI on 05/12/2016TotalVPN is a great VPN company with the excellent service and very good affiliate programme.
TotalVPN is one of those VPN providers you will definitely be hearing more about in the coming years as they just keep upping their game and offering more and more benefits and perks to their users.