SaferVPN or VPN One Click, that is the question. If you are having a hard time deciding between the two VPN service providers, the best thing to do is to see how each of them does in certain important areas of service. Then you will be able to make a smart decision based on your findings and on your needs.
- 700+ servers
- 24/7 Live support
- Easy to use
- Great speed
- Multi-platform support
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- 7-day free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By David Malchi on 07/28/2018Great VPN speeds, premium support and their Automatic Wi-Fi Security is unique .One of the Best VPNs I ever used.
- Submitted By Grace on 07/09/2018Good speed and support. I was able to use US Netflix. I think I will be using their service for a long time, I've used several VPN servers for the past few years. SaferVPN is the most reliable and fastest I've used.
- Submitted By Sophie Tanaka, on 03/04/2017Love its interface, just love it! So simple, so straightforward, every important option in sight. I’m watching movies and shows for hours and it never slows down, it doesn’t crush. Above all, it’s cheap. But I’ve discovered recently that they keep some tracks about my browsing, so I don’t like that. Please, change that.
- Submitted By Stephane M. on 09/09/2016My service keeps disconnecting. No idea whether this is something on my side or theirs.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
SaferVPN is a reliable choice regardless of your device. This VPN provider comes with great features, custom clients, and an amazing help center with knowledgeable staff and good resources.