Astrill VPN and Speedify both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Two services in one
- Solid encryption
- Unlimited downloads
- 1GB free per month
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Zariah Evanicky on 11/27/2019This is one of the better Vpns I used in a while the only thing is it’s not allowed by netflix and I was really hoping to access the us version of netflix and watch some of the shows I don’t have with my home version.
- Submitted By Lola Cain on 04/20/2019Finally I don’t have to suffer with the internet being slow while using VPN. And it’s not just empty stories and advertising tricks, speedify really deliveres. You can even use it as a speed enhancer if you turn of the encryption.
- Submitted By Tactiic on 08/25/2018by far the fastest VPN i've used. haven't been able to go back to anything else ever since. unlimited is the way to go.
- Submitted By Thomas on 05/07/2018Love it, I bond 4 wifi connections in my terrible hotel and get actual usable home speeds!
Speedify is a mix of Internet speed boosting and a VPN. It allows you to enjoy VPN protection minus the usual speed drops. Learn all about it in our detailed review and Speedify reviews written by its users.