Surfshark and Speedify are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this Surfshark VS Speedify comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- Two services in one
- Solid encryption
- Unlimited downloads
- 1GB free per month
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juha T on 06/13/2019I have only been using Surfshark for three weeks, but so far Surfshark works flawlessly, stable and fast. I get the most of my 300/100Mbit fiber (~260Mbit down 100Mbit up when checking the speed via a Surfshark server here in Sweden with a couple of speed checking sites to swedish testing servers) It is a bit worrisome to read that some, albeit few, claim that after a while they have problems with disconnections and problems with streaming services. Hopefully that is problems with their computer configurations rather than Surfshark. I guess I´ll have to wait and see. I take my chances since it was so cheap (i hope cheap in the sense "you get what you pay for ; ) ) I give 5 stars... for now.
- Submitted By Cehi J. on 06/10/2019Thanks for the review! I never used a VPN before, but when I found out that you can watch The Carrie Diaries on US Netflix, I immediately bought Surfshark. I live in Germany and this show isn't available here, so every time I need to change my IP address with a VPN.
- Submitted By Ramon on 05/28/2019My brother bought Surfshark subscription and said that I can use this app too because it offers unlimited simultaneous connections. At first, I thought ''bro, why you are wasting your money?'' but after a few weeks I found out that this app unblocks US Netflix, and I was absolutely amazed. So long story short, bravo for showing me the real power of Netflix.
- Submitted By H. M. on 05/23/2019Been using Surfshark for 6 months now, and i don't need to worry about connecting to public wi-fi anymore or be scared to enter credit cards credentials while buying stuff online. Besides, Surfshark easily unblocks all websites, no matter your location, so if you like US or UK Netflix I recommend to try it.
- Submitted By Tactiic on 08/25/2018by far the fastest VPN i've used. haven't been able to go back to anything else ever since. unlimited is the way to go.
- Submitted By Thomas on 05/07/2018Love it, I bond 4 wifi connections in my terrible hotel and get actual usable home speeds!
- Submitted By Alicia Kear on 01/28/2018I don’t really understand how it works, but I like that it’s fast and I get 1 free GB every month, which is more than enough for me.
- Submitted By Martin Sanders on 12/11/2017Awesome speeds, bad support, virtually no features.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.