SpyOFF and Avast Secureline VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- No DNS/IPv6 leaks
- 4 security modes
- No-logging policy
- 15-day free trial
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jo he on 05/08/2018First i got Problems with the VPN-Setup on my Win10 PC. I contact the SpyOFF-Service and they helped me to solve the Problem. Nice Vpn! Good Service!
- Submitted By Mitch on 04/23/2018Ultra high bandwiths so far - check! A no log policy as must - check! Many Servers and Locations - check! And all my devices are supported - check! For my needs exactly the right thing. I use Spyoff for about 3 months now and I'm happy with it, will recommend it.
- Submitted By Allan Hall 4 on 09/23/2017Pretty satisfied so far but the lack of extra features is painfully noticeable.
- Submitted By Josh Kurtz 4 on 08/20/2017Good VPN but it should be cheaper, you can get a better VPN for less money.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.