When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, TigerVPN and Getflix are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
- Submitted By Norah Gareth, on 06/29/2017One of the best that I’ve tried. Streaming is flawless all the time! I just had some problems reaching the support, but it’s not that big of a deal.
- Submitted By Theresa Hughes, on 05/21/2017Perfect for streaming whatever you want! When I’m down binge-watching rom-coms, Getflix is my best friend, Netflixs runs so smoothly!
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.