TigerVPN and SunVPN are two highly reputable, very popular VPN providers. They might seem almost identical in their plans and features, but there are definitely differences between them that should help you decide. In order to make the best choice, you should see how they fare against each other.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- Plug-n-play client
- Minimal speed drops
- AES-256 encryption
- StealthVPN feature
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Nicholas Walker on 07/26/2017I went into this without thinking. It was a bit strange that they would ask me for so much stuff just to make an account. When I saw later on what info they store I canceled the service and never looked back!
- Submitted By Sharon Garcia on 07/13/2017Couldn't connect to most of the servers, which are not all that numerous to begin with.
- Submitted By Scott Lee on 06/21/2017Once I was able to connect the speed wasn't bad at all.
- Submitted By Jacob Price on 06/15/2017Not bad but I won't continue using it. There are much better options out there for less money.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.