When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, TigerVPN and Trust.Zone are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.