TigerVPN and VPNSecure both fall in the category of top VPN companies in the world right now. Picking one is definitely a tough call, so what you need to do as a new user is conduct a careful comparison of their main features and qualities and only then decide which provider suits you best.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- No-logging policy
- Multiple protocols
- Servers in 48 countries
- 24/7 user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By Clair Woods on 07/18/2017Very easy to use even for a noob like me.
- Submitted By Richard Jackson on 07/14/2017I just had a problem with damn netflix. It worked fine but then they caught me and I couldn't watch it no more
- Submitted By Elijah Green on 07/03/2017I can't believe the option I had when I went for the subscription page! It definitely took me a while to make up my mind.
- Submitted By Tom Parkinson on 06/26/2017Somehow this is the first vpn I actually believed keeps no logs.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.