TigerVPN or Witopia? If you are trying to choose a VPN service provider that will satisfy your needs, we understand it is quite hard deciding which of these two companies is better. The trick is to think about what you need a VPN for and to see which of these providers does better in those areas.
- AES-256-CBC encryption
- OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Knowledgeable support
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Paul Lewis on 08/04/2017Neat little vpn with best speeds I've come across so far.
- Submitted By Edward Jacob on 07/21/2017The only vpn that actually managed to increase my speed.
- Submitted By Ryan Hall on 07/14/2017I really wanna see a kill switch in future updates.
- Submitted By Larry Roberts on 07/08/2017It really works with netflix. Very other vpn I used got caught.
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
- Submitted By Joseph Saunders, on 06/23/2017The only things that are easy with this VPN are installation and browsing through the app. Then you try to connect and that’s when the troubles begin. It doesn’t connect for ages, then it’s not working at all, then you disconnect and try again, then it starts working after 10+ minutes, and then it drops after a minute and a half. And it’s like that every single time.
- Submitted By Erica Farris, on 02/18/2017It’s so user-friendly and pretty, but it doesn’t do much. I keep losing my connection and it makes my phone really slow. When it works properly, it’s very good, but unfortunately that doesn’t happen often.
- Submitted By Jonah Marshall on 11/29/2016Not bad but pretty average. Great support, though.
TigerVPN was founded in 2011 and relaunched in 2016. It operates from Slovakia, which is a veritable haven for VPN services. To find out more about this VPN provider, read our dedicated TigerVPN review.