b.VPN and TORGUARD are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Strong encryption
- Good compatibility
- Torrenting allowed
- Internet killswitch
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Hank Davis on 04/14/2019I’m satisfied with this VPN. I travel a lot and use it on my laptop to access streaming services and social networks. Connection is good and speed is ok.
- Submitted By Reggie Royston on 01/20/2019It’s OK overall. Connection sometimes drops, but not too often. I've been using it for a couple of months and it works fine. It’s good that you have the option to connect to the fastest server automatically.
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
TorGuard is a renowned online security company that provides its users with excellent VPN, proxy, and private email services. Read more about its portfolio in this honest TorGuard review.