The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. DotVPN and TORGUARD have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our DotVPN VS TORGUARD comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.