Torguard and Hotspot Shield are both excellent companies, very popular among users and experts alike. If you are trying to decide which one of them is better for you, you should compare them and see how they fare against each other. That is the only way to fin the provider that fits your needs the best.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- User-friendly client
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no logs policy
- 7-day trial version
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Felix Kiesinger, on 12/15/2016Very good vpn, easy to use and really reliable. I’ve been using it for a couple of years, still satisfied.
- Submitted By Norma Kelly, on 11/04/2016Hotspot Shield really works for me. I get to watch Netflix and open any site, even from my dorm. Elite plan is great, I can use it on my laptop, phone and Kindle at the same time.
- Submitted By Gregory Thomas, on 06/24/2016Quite good. Just don’t like that my internet gets slow sometimes, but I guess that’s because I often use those European servers.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.