Torguard and Ivacy are two popular VPN service providers that regularly rank high on the lists of the best VPN companies in the world. Obviously, it can be quite challenging to decide which of them to sign up for. To decide, try comparing them and you will see which one fits your needs better.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
- Submitted By Graham Parker, on 06/22/2017I use it via my router and the whole family’s covered. Opens anything I need, although we’re living in China at the moment. But it’s not exactly lightning fast.
- Submitted By Brad Collins, on 03/09/2017Finally a vpn that really offers unlimited bandwidth. I mostly use it for torrenting so you can imagine how fast the data goes… But Ivacy got my back on this, good job!
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.