Torguard and proXPN are two premium VPN providers that have quite similar quality of service, features and plans. However, they can't both be equally good, of course, and you need to pick just one. When it comes to deciding between the two, the best thing to do is to conduct a thorough comparison.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- One-month free trial
- User-friendly client
- Good response times
- Comes with VPN Guard
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By MichelleChowNJ on 12/22/2016I know that you have to pay in order to enjoy good quality service but cmon guys this free account is ridiculous. The speed is sooooo slowwww!!!! Plus I can't use it on my tablet so.. I mean it's useless.
- Submitted By Luke Martinez on 11/08/2016proXPN is an okay service if you just want to occasionally watch Netflix or whatever and you don't have access to the service, like when you're traveling or staying abroad. It's also good for when you're in one of those places where you can't even use Facebook because it makes it seem like you're somewhere else.
- Submitted By CocoJ on 09/04/2016I've had some problems with connection turning off all the time so I contacted the support through their ticket system. They were very polite and they fixed the problem but it took them FOREVER to answer. Like three or four days, I swear to God.
- Submitted By Gena Graziani on 07/29/2016I honestly believe everyone should use VPN, even if you have nothing to hide. It's just common sense. I have the proXPN Premium account, it's not that expensive and it gives me the peace of mind. It's sometimes a bit slow but I can live with that.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.