Torguard and proXPN are two premium VPN providers that have quite similar quality of service, features and plans. However, they can't both be equally good, of course, and you need to pick just one. When it comes to deciding between the two, the best thing to do is to conduct a thorough comparison.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- One-month free trial
- User-friendly client
- Good response times
- Comes with VPN Guard
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By MichelleChowNJ on 12/22/2016I know that you have to pay in order to enjoy good quality service but cmon guys this free account is ridiculous. The speed is sooooo slowwww!!!! Plus I can't use it on my tablet so.. I mean it's useless.
- Submitted By Luke Martinez on 11/08/2016proXPN is an okay service if you just want to occasionally watch Netflix or whatever and you don't have access to the service, like when you're traveling or staying abroad. It's also good for when you're in one of those places where you can't even use Facebook because it makes it seem like you're somewhere else.
- Submitted By CocoJ on 09/04/2016I've had some problems with connection turning off all the time so I contacted the support through their ticket system. They were very polite and they fixed the problem but it took them FOREVER to answer. Like three or four days, I swear to God.
- Submitted By Gena Graziani on 07/29/2016I honestly believe everyone should use VPN, even if you have nothing to hide. It's just common sense. I have the proXPN Premium account, it's not that expensive and it gives me the peace of mind. It's sometimes a bit slow but I can live with that.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.