Torguard and VPNJACK are generally considered to be among the top VPN service providers in the business, and they both enjoy great popularity thanks to the high level of service quality. So how do you choose between these companies? Easy: compare how they do in some of the most important areas.
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
- Submitted By Mia Kelly, on 05/24/2017Not the simplest client ever, but it works great. It’s fast, it’s safe, I can access any website even when I’m in school and the tech support is really helpful.
- Submitted By Felix Kingston, on 02/12/2017It works great once you manage to install it. Please do something about those mobile apps, it’s a torture to make it work on a phone.
- Submitted By Jackie D on 08/22/2016I picked TorGuard because they are really serious about p2p and torrents. I need that kind of service because I do a lot of p2p sharing. Designated servers are a terrific idea.
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
- Submitted By Lana Samuels on 09/28/2017Easy to use and cheap. Pretty slow though.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.