ZenVPN and TORGUARD both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- P2P-friendly VPN
- Limited free plan
- P2P sharing allowed
- Great security suite
- Stealth connections
- Bitcoin accepted
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By April S. on 07/28/2018I really liked Zen the first couple of weeks. Easy to figure out, worked well, some buffering here and there, but nothing major. Then, a week ago (I got the subscription bout a month ago), disconnections got frequent, the speeds got worse, it just got annoying as hell. I really don't know what to make of it, maybe it's something temporary, or at least I hope so.
- Submitted By Charlie87 on 05/14/2018I don't know why such a bad review, my experience with zen vpn is fine. it's not spectacular but it's not bad either.
- Submitted By Alan on 06/16/2019Very solid, works great from the UAE and never lets me down while in hotels or when wanting to stream.
- Submitted By yyyyyy on 09/24/2018Be aware they dont give refund!, before i make purchase they offfer 7 days refund but after purchase on first day of subscription! i make request for refund theay say theay cannot beacuse refund abuse is currently being attempted by many users? Why they misleading people that they offer 7 days refund? be aware that TorGuard dosent offer refund!
- Submitted By Kevin S on 07/17/2018The best VPN I've used. Very good speed (I'm getting the max of my connexion 120/30 ) and low ping.
- Submitted By Henry on 06/14/2018Torguard dedicated Ip cost about 17 dollars a month and it can't run Netflix and Hulu at a normal speed. not recommended.
TorGuard is a user-friendly VPN provider that offers a lot of flexibility to their customers with various interesting features and pricing plans. Ideal for P2P sharing and unblocking sites.