Total VPN or Avast Secureline VPN? When it comes to deciding between these two popular and trusted VPN companies, users often find themselves in quite a conundrum - which of these providers is better overall and which will suit my needs better? Why don't you compare them in some essential aspects, and find out?
- 99% uptime
- 30+ locations
- Easy to use
- Uncapped speed and data
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By NamanModi123 on 08/22/2018I appreciate that you took a simple, how to article by explaining the process step by step and how to build momentum. I have been using TotalVpn over the years and not found any issues so far. TotalVpn has been in the web hosting industry for many years. TotalVpn has cleared all the customers' issues in the past and improved users expectation. This is the plus point of TotalVpn.
- Submitted By Elliot on 12/08/2017Really great service, never had any problem and working perfectly on my raspberry ! But a recent chat with the support tell me that they don't accept new customers and renewing existing customers neither. Later on, they admit to tell me that the company is regretabbly shutting down...
- Submitted By Harry Benson on 09/02/2016TotalVPN has a very good security suite, which is the number one reason I chose them. Technically, the speed is a bit flaky, but I can live with that.
- Submitted By Hackney Lass on 08/12/2016I contacted the TotalVPN support, or at least I attempted to. For some reason I was unable to use the online chat so I had to write them an email. It took them several hours to respond. They were nice and all, but I think they should be faster.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices.So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
TotalVPN is one of those VPN providers you will definitely be hearing more about in the coming years as they just keep upping their game and offering more and more benefits and perks to their users.