Guard Street and Total VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Numerous security tools
- Solid 1024-bit encryption
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 99% uptime
- 30+ locations
- Easy to use
- Uncapped speed and data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Shawn Gerrard on 06/05/2018Great security bundle, especially if you tend to lose or forget things a lot. The vpn part also allows me to access some popular websites that are restricted in my country, so kudos for that as well.
- Submitted By Jack Sutter on 04/24/2018I've been using guard street software for 3 years now and it keeps me perfectly safe without putting a huge cramp in my connection speed. I've used more vpns than I can count and enough security software to jam a woodchipper and guard street is where I finally pulled a break both in terms of price and utility.
- Submitted By NamanModi123 on 08/22/2018I appreciate that you took a simple, how to article by explaining the process step by step and how to build momentum. I have been using TotalVpn over the years and not found any issues so far. TotalVpn has been in the web hosting industry for many years. TotalVpn has cleared all the customers' issues in the past and improved users expectation. This is the plus point of TotalVpn.
- Submitted By Elliot on 12/08/2017Really great service, never had any problem and working perfectly on my raspberry ! But a recent chat with the support tell me that they don't accept new customers and renewing existing customers neither. Later on, they admit to tell me that the company is regretabbly shutting down...
- Submitted By Harry Benson on 09/02/2016TotalVPN has a very good security suite, which is the number one reason I chose them. Technically, the speed is a bit flaky, but I can live with that.
- Submitted By Hackney Lass on 08/12/2016I contacted the TotalVPN support, or at least I attempted to. For some reason I was unable to use the online chat so I had to write them an email. It took them several hours to respond. They were nice and all, but I think they should be faster.
TotalVPN is one of those VPN providers you will definitely be hearing more about in the coming years as they just keep upping their game and offering more and more benefits and perks to their users.