Both Astrill VPN and TouchVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Astrill VPN VS TouchVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By dimitria on 12/02/2019strangely when i go on their site to download the main app (for windos) nothing happens ! I had to go to the microsoftstore to download it then when I launch it & clic on connect nothing happens too, never connected :/ now I will test as an extension but tbh i have no more hope on this vpn
- Submitted By Ann Butterworth on 15/02/2019Paid an annual subscription of £22.99 and the service is appalling. Very hit and miss. Sometimes connects but mostly doesn’t. No answers to send feedback. Very disappointed Keeps showing error 006. When it does connect it is perfect. Will not be re-needing my subscription unless I have a reply to my emails and they resolve the problem.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.