Both Astrill VPN and TouchVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Astrill VPN VS TouchVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By TorrentBeast on 01/16/2018The VIP add-on is ridiculously expensive, but if you want to download everything you ever wanted in a month, it’s worth it. Really good VPN overall and the guys I spoke to via live chat actually know what they’re talking about, so that’s a big plus.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
- Submitted By Robert Brann on 11/04/2017Don’t bother with this one, you’re better off using no VPN at all.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.