Disconnect VPN and TouchVPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Solid encryption setup
- 3 simultaneous connections
- Straightforward interface
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Carrey on 06/12/2018MY connection speed plummeted the moment I turned the VPN protection on. My internet is garbage to begin with and it becomes borderline unusable with Disconnect.
- Submitted By User X on 04/19/2018It doesn't work with Netflix and it freezes my laptop all the time.
- Submitted By John Adams on 01/10/2018Good for some basic protection but definitely not the right choice for people who seriously want to up their security game.
- Submitted By Ann Butterworth on 15/02/2019Paid an annual subscription of £22.99 and the service is appalling. Very hit and miss. Sometimes connects but mostly doesn’t. No answers to send feedback. Very disappointed Keeps showing error 006. When it does connect it is perfect. Will not be re-needing my subscription unless I have a reply to my emails and they resolve the problem.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
Touch VPN is a relatively new VPN service that can be used free of charge. Discover its main advantages and disadvantages and read about the popular Touch VPN Chrome extension in our Touch VPN review.