The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. ProtonVPN and TouchVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our ProtonVPN VS TouchVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Great ease of use
- AES-256 encryption
- DNS leak protection
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Roger Daniels on 01/16/2018THE best VPN, if you can afford Plus or Visionary.
- Submitted By Joanna Jonson on 12/6/2017Really easy to use, no logs, great protection, but I think that there should be a Visionary plan without ProtonMail and that it should cost less, because really, $24 is way too much.
- Submitted By Sam Giles on 10/22/2017Awesome VPN, but needs more servers. Plus, don’t bother with the free plan, the speeds are unbearably low.
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
- Submitted By Robert Brann on 11/04/2017Don’t bother with this one, you’re better off using no VPN at all.
- Submitted By Amy Rogers on 10/28/2017Great app, super simple.
Enjoy a full overview of ProtonVPN’s impressive features and explore its usability, functionality, and affordability, as well as its greatest shortcomings in our easy-to-understand ProtonVPN review.