Both Surfshark and TouchVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Surfshark VS TouchVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Colin C. 01/22/2019Their interface does look really simple but it made it absolutely fool-proof for me. It, also, works great with Netflix and Amazon. As per tech part, I was happy they have static IPs and not dynamic. Though, it's a bit different. They have many servers in each country/city and you can get a different IP or the same IP every time. You'll be connected to the nearest and fastest server in the location that you chose, so you cannot know what IP you'll get until you're actually connected. So far so good, but I'll keep an eye on the news because the service speed and features are great, so I would love to have their dedicated IP too.
- Submitted By Roman on 12/30/2018Hello Do not buy it. I had installed software on 3 PCs, notebook and android and all starts to have problems with internet, network... even if surfshark is not connected... Software is piece of crap. I paid for 24 months and I want refund after few days more than 30 days and the reject to refund. Do not trust SurfShark. Pay a little more and everything will at least work which won't with surfshark!
- Submitted By P on 11/21/2018This site needs updating. Surfshark does have a killswitch for one. Also what puts this far and above PIA is its based in the Virgin Islands while PIA is USA based. This is huge when anyone tries to trace your activity. Any US based VPN providers MUST cave to internal enforcement and provide as much detail about you as possible. Speeds are phenominal,I have almost no impact on bandwidth even from remote connections.
- Submitted By Edward Perez on 06/11/2018I'm waiting for new apps since I can't use it on my iPhone. I can't be bothered to try and set up things manually since I don't want to and even if I did, I wouldn't know how. So, really hoping the company launches some new apps in the near future.
- Submitted By Ann Butterworth on 15/02/2019Paid an annual subscription of £22.99 and the service is appalling. Very hit and miss. Sometimes connects but mostly doesn’t. No answers to send feedback. Very disappointed Keeps showing error 006. When it does connect it is perfect. Will not be re-needing my subscription unless I have a reply to my emails and they resolve the problem.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.