Both Surfshark and TouchVPN are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Surfshark VS TouchVPN comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ryan on 09/09/2019Works good, good price, fast speed.
- Submitted By Juha L on 08/27/2019I have used Surfshark for couple of months now and it works just fine and fast. Love all the options you get in the Windows app. I just wish they would provide a optional install guide for installing it the regular way on Ubuntu via "Network connections" and OpenVPN instead of their own app that makes you connect via the terminal instead of the icon in the panel as usual. You have no visible indication that the VPN is running. You have to check in the terminal if it is running with the command "surfshark-vpn status"It would be nice to pre configure all the servers you want to use and just activate them with a cople of clics with the mouse.
- Submitted By Juha T on 06/13/2019I have only been using Surfshark for three weeks, but so far Surfshark works flawlessly, stable and fast. I get the most of my 300/100Mbit fiber (~260Mbit down 100Mbit up when checking the speed via a Surfshark server here in Sweden with a couple of speed checking sites to swedish testing servers) It is a bit worrisome to read that some, albeit few, claim that after a while they have problems with disconnections and problems with streaming services. Hopefully that is problems with their computer configurations rather than Surfshark. I guess I´ll have to wait and see. I take my chances since it was so cheap (i hope cheap in the sense "you get what you pay for ; ) ) I give 5 stars... for now.
- Submitted By Cehi J. on 06/10/2019Thanks for the review! I never used a VPN before, but when I found out that you can watch The Carrie Diaries on US Netflix, I immediately bought Surfshark. I live in Germany and this show isn't available here, so every time I need to change my IP address with a VPN.
- Submitted By Ann Butterworth on 15/02/2019Paid an annual subscription of £22.99 and the service is appalling. Very hit and miss. Sometimes connects but mostly doesn’t. No answers to send feedback. Very disappointed Keeps showing error 006. When it does connect it is perfect. Will not be re-needing my subscription unless I have a reply to my emails and they resolve the problem.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Kelly Ezell on 12/08/2017I know it’s free, but just because they decided to offer it for free does not mean they shouldn’t provide good service. I used TunnelBear before and I think I’ll go back to it.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.