TouchVPN and TunnelBear both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Perfectly easy to use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Smooth performance
- Satisfactory speeds
- Strong encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By dimitria on 12/02/2019strangely when i go on their site to download the main app (for windos) nothing happens ! I had to go to the microsoftstore to download it then when I launch it & clic on connect nothing happens too, never connected :/ now I will test as an extension but tbh i have no more hope on this vpn
- Submitted By Ann Butterworth on 15/02/2019Paid an annual subscription of £22.99 and the service is appalling. Very hit and miss. Sometimes connects but mostly doesn’t. No answers to send feedback. Very disappointed Keeps showing error 006. When it does connect it is perfect. Will not be re-needing my subscription unless I have a reply to my emails and they resolve the problem.
- Submitted By Chandan kumar on 05/23/2018working great , speed is bit slow but manageable to stream videos from many sites , best part is free!
- Submitted By Turtl3dud3 on 11/29/2019Fantastic, easy to use. Occasional connection problems, but ususually works great. It pretty much never has problems on my iPhone 6 (Impressive considering how old it is) but sometimes glitches on my Windows 10 computer.
- Submitted By Felix Z. on 09/29/2019Works perfectly, 500MB for free is actually pretty neat, if you recommend it you can get 1GB extra. I also can't complain about the speed.
- Submitted By Peter Anderson, on 04/10/2017Good set of features but too slow for my taste.
- Submitted By Farah Giles, on 03/17/2017It’s real simple, a monkey could use it. On the downside, it stopped working on my Android phone a few weeks ago and I still haven’t managed to fix it, user support sucks.
TunnelBear operates servers in 20+ world countries, uses strong encryption, boasts a variety of useful security features, and does not keep logs of your activity. Read our TunnelBear review for more info.