Unblock-US or Avira Phantom VPN? To many new VPN users, this is almost an impossible choice. They are both popular, trusted VPN service providers with an excellent track record, and picking one to subscribe to is definitely not an easy decision.
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brian Borrero on 01/15/2018The speeds are ok at best. Most of the time, it’s not annoying, but sometimes it is, so I can’t really recommend it, there are better VPNs, ExpressVPN for one.
- Submitted By Adam Dahlberg on 11/10/2017An average VPN with average speeds and below-average privacy.
- Submitted By Ryan Larkins on 07/19/2017Thank God for the trial. Not that it’s awful, but there are definitely way better options out there.
- Submitted By Jeremy MI on 06/12/2017Unblock-us is a very unstable service. I use their SmartDNS cuz I only want to watch Hulu and stuff but the connection is dropping like every hour or so. I canceled my subscription but they still billed me for the period I paid, didn't give me my money back.
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
- Submitted By Gabriel Sanchez on 09/22/2016Good VPN overall, although I did have issues with bandwidth limit after switching from free to paid version. The support did help, but only after several attempts.
Unblock-Us is a company that offers SmartVPN and SmartDNS instead of traditional VPN services. They boast excellent speeds, support a wide variety of channels, and provide great device compatibility.