When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, CloakVPN and Unblock-Us are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- Great compatibility
- 7-day free trial
- Simple and intuitive
- Zero connection logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Cynthia L Colombo on 09/12/2019I have been emailing back and forth for 6 HOURS and my relatively simple problem is still not solved. If I was able to talk to a person, like in the past, this would have been a 15 minute fix. I have had this same problem everytime I change routers and when I could talk to someone over the phone it was resolved quickly and easily.
- Submitted By Tee Frank on 08/27/2019Hours and hours of back and forth emails- but no results. ZERO phone access to Customer Support. They probably just outsourced it to India- but no one seems to care at this Company.
- Submitted By tre dog on 03/01/2019unblockUS worked great until it didn't. in fact stopped working at all. cancelled service but still keep getting charged on credit card. emailed support and no reply. fishy..
Unblock-Us is a company that offers SmartVPN and SmartDNS instead of traditional VPN services. They boast excellent speeds, support a wide variety of channels, and provide great device compatibility.