Unlocator or Anonymous VPN? If you are trying to choose a VPN service provider that will satisfy your needs, we understand it is quite hard deciding which of these two companies is better. The trick is to think about what you need a VPN for and to see which of these providers does better in those areas.
- Servers all over the globe
- Covers all of your devices
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Larry Thomas on 01/21/2018Maybe it’s not suitable for everyone, but I don’t think you can get a better VPN for this little money.
- Submitted By Harold Edwards on 09/15/2017Could work a bit more on the security aspect, but it’s safe enough as it is and it’s cheap so, can’t complain.
- Submitted By Mark McDermott, on 04/25/2017Unlocator works great on all my devices. I’ve installed it on my router and now the whole family watches whatever whenever they want.
- Submitted By Luke Tucker, on 03/11/2017So cool when I want to stream Champions League, European sites are always better for this than those from the US. But it does need some design improvement.
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
- Submitted By Jeffrey Clark on 07/15/2017Neat little app but it really slows things down.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 07/02/2017I went for the trial and realized I don't even know what's "under the hood" and have no ways of figuring out.
- Submitted By Lars Peterson on 06/18/2017The support is hit-and-miss, sometimes they answer right away, sometimes not. They should definitely introduce more way of communicating with their customers.
Unlocator is a DNS service that lets you access any website from any corner of the world. Read our expert-made Unlocator review and user-written Unlocator reviews and decide whether Unlocator satisfies your needs.