Both DotVPN and Unlocator are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this DotVPN VS Unlocator comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Servers all over the globe
- Covers all of your devices
- 14-day money back guarantee
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Larry Thomas on 01/21/2018Maybe it’s not suitable for everyone, but I don’t think you can get a better VPN for this little money.
- Submitted By Harold Edwards on 09/15/2017Could work a bit more on the security aspect, but it’s safe enough as it is and it’s cheap so, can’t complain.
- Submitted By Mark McDermott, on 04/25/2017Unlocator works great on all my devices. I’ve installed it on my router and now the whole family watches whatever whenever they want.
- Submitted By Luke Tucker, on 03/11/2017So cool when I want to stream Champions League, European sites are always better for this than those from the US. But it does need some design improvement.
Unlocator is a DNS service that lets you access any website from any corner of the world. Read our expert-made Unlocator review and user-written Unlocator reviews and decide whether Unlocator satisfies your needs.