If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both DotVPN and VPN Unlimited are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this DotVPN VS VPN Unlimited comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Joanna Rose on 01/19/2017Cheap, great speed, streaming without any problems. Been using it for months and couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Mark Adams on 12/15/2016Some servers are useless, but generally, the speed is good. I was worried about those WebRTC leaks, but found none so far.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.