When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, VPN Unlimited and Windscribe are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- No DNS and IP leaks
- Good plan extensions
- Seven-day free trial
- Great user support
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alice on 09/04/2018Excellent performance, good features, cheap...what's not to love? :)
- Submitted By Dan White on 07/18/2018Bought a lifetime subscription and am super satsified, everything works as promised and there are awesome features to play around with. Honest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anfre on 03/10/2018Although the provider offers cheap Lifetime tariffs and promises money back guarantee, but 1. one has a problem to reach someone because opaque providers and partners and you get the money then on the shop account StackSocial well written, offered under the totally meaningless garbage becomes! It also took forever until you were ready to pay the money back. Then the provider is based in the US and logs everything goes.
- Submitted By Sam on 08/11/2017I was so impressed with VPN Unlimited that I went for a lifetime subscription last year. They had promised to be undetectable, by way of their KeepSolid Wise feature. Suddenly, this summer, BBC detected that I was not in the UK (I'm in the US). I tried every conceivable setting, but nothing helped. When I contacted VPN Unlimited, I was first lectured that their service is not there to circumvent geographical restrictions set by TV stations. However, they use exactly that as a selling point! See https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/more-about-vpn/access-content Then I was informed that there were aware of this and working on it, but, at any rate, I shouldn't expect a solution within the next 6 months. VERY DISAPPOINTING and kind of hypocritical. Thank goodness, so far other UK channels are still available to me. Oh, btw, for some reason LIVE BBC access still works.
- Submitted By Samantha on 12/11/2018Windscribe has really good speeds for even the furthest of locations. The main reason I use it is for the ad and tracker blockers, plus, being able to connect to geo restriced sites. Great for when travelling and the Netflix feature works like a charm. Thanks, [email protected]
- Submitted By Matthew 12/03/2018If you haven't found the VPN for you, then windscribe is worth looking in to. I was originally introduced to it be a fellow partner and wasn't really interested about using a vpn at first. However, after seeing the benefits of having windscribe, it had me. Great way to block ads and trackers, perfect for streaming especially when out of the country, and ideal for those handling personal data on a daily basis. Very impressed with it and would recommend to others.
- Submitted By Kailah on 10/29/2018Perfect for everyday use especially if you're on the go. Windscribe has mentioned it's soon coming to android so really looking forward to better protection on my phone as i've only got it on my PC at the moment!
- Submitted By Sam D. on 10/23/2018If you're looking for a VPN that is easy to use and reliable, then Windscribe is a great VPN to try out. Very effective when it comes to protecting data and your usual expectations with a VPN. Good security features and the speeds for each location are very impressive. Worth the upgrade.
VPN Unlimited is a VPN service that brings you excellent performance, unlimited bandwidth and speed, strong encryption, and the possibility to use torrents. It is affordable and offers a free trial.