VPNJACK or Trust.Zone? It is definitely a tough question, mainly because these two popular VPN providers seem to have so much in common. Still, if you look closely and compare them carefully, you will see that one of them does slightly better than the other in some of the important areas of service.
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
- Modern encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P traffic enabled
- 123 servers/72 zones
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
- Submitted By Lana Samuels on 09/28/2017Easy to use and cheap. Pretty slow though.
- Submitted By Frank S on 11/02/2017Zero problems! Customer service is amazing...they helped me set up a VPN wireless network overseas and it works better than I could have ever imagined! Definitely recommend to any and everyone.
- Submitted By Lee Chan on 10/02/2017I am using trustzone from China and it works great, easy to switch servers which is a big plus from here. it also unblocks social networks for me)
- Submitted By Karl Peters on 07/19/2017I really like this app. Quick to set up, easy to use, does the job, what's not to love?
- Submitted By Irene Watson on 07/13/2017The first vpn that didn't make my connection grind to a halt.
Trust.Zone is a VPN provider launched in 2014 by Trusted Solutions Ltd, a software company from Mahe, Seychelles, a safe haven for VPN enterprises. To learn more, read our dedicated Trust.Zone review.