If you are looking for a high level of protection and security, both Anonine VPN and VPNMaster are excellent choices, so you cannot go wrong no matter which one you opt for. However, if you wonder which one of these packs more handy features and offers better services in general, this Anonine VPN VS VPNMaster comparison can answer all of your questions and help you make the right choice. View our detailed comparison below and discover which service is one step ahead of its competitor.
- AES-256 ciphers/2048-bit SSL
- Strict no-logging policy
- 24/7 customer support
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Luke The Android on 03/08/2019Not as impressive as Express or Nord but you definitely get what you paid for. I really like that they accept a bunch of crypto coins no other service would touch.
- Submitted By Jaxxx on 01/18/2019Decent VPN and not too expensive. Works really well but I have to complain about user support since they didn’t know what I was talking about half the time. Really need to up your support game guys otherwise a perfectly serviceable VPN.
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
Anonine VPN is a highly secure VPN service launched 11 years ago in Sweden and currently owned by Edelino Commerce Inc. with corporate headquarters in Seychelles, which guarantees top security and privacy.