OneVPN and VPNMaster both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I have requested a password reset four times by using their email@example.com email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
OneVPN is a simple Hong Kong-based VPN service known for its excellent speeds and wide server network. Read our detailed OneVPN review to learn what this security service and its features can do for you.