Both PenguinProxy and VPNMaster are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this PenguinProxy VS VPNMaster comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Sheila Johnson on 05/12/2018Works pretty well, the speeds are a bit inconsistent, but I only use it for browsing, so it works fine for me.
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
VPNMaster is a VPN service whose apps have pretty good ratings and plenty of both good and awful reviews. Find out if you should trust this VPN with your privacy and security in this VPNMaster review.