The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Surfshark and VPNMaster have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Surfshark VS VPNMaster comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Servers in 14 countries
- Satisfactory compatibility
- No DNS leak protection
- Collects personal data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Sarah Johnson on 12/6/2017Installed it and it doesn’t work.
- Submitted By Mark Woody on 11/28/2017Tried it out, the speeds were horrible and it is not really free.
- Submitted By Paul Cowan on 08/21/2017Don’t know if it’s a scam but it is definitely crap.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.