Being unable to pick between VyprVPN or BTGuard is a common dilemma that is troubling many users looking for VPN services. Which of these highly popular and renowned VPN service providers you will end up signing up for should, above all, depend on which of them fits your specific needs the best.
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
- Submitted By Janine Foster, on 06/21/2017This is the best VPN I’ve ever installed and I’ve installed dozen, just to be clear. It works great at home, it works great when I travel, no complaints whatsoever! Even when I’m abroad it feels like I’m home because I can surf the net without a single obstacle.
- Submitted By Lina Li, on 04/30/2017I’ve used much, much better VPNs before and Vypr is just nah. It works, yes, but sometimes I wonder whether it works for me or against me. It drops out quite often, makes my internet slow and I can’t even torrent. The only thing I manage to do is to open Facebook when I’m in China, but it’s slow as well.
- Submitted By Roger Jameson, on 03/28/2017We’ve been struggling with trashy vpns for years and I was so happy when we discovered Vypr. We’re on premium, so the whole family uses it. Movies are streaming, files are uploading, everything works great.
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
One of the strongest players on the VPN market, VyprVPN will impress you with their number of servers and IP addresses and superb security features. Great choice for protecting your online privacy.