VyprVPN and INCOGNiTO are among the most popular VPN service providers among users from all over the world, and it is easy to see why, considering the quality of their service. Still, you can only pick one, and that is where many new VPN users get confused asking "Which one is better for my specific needs?"
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- First-rate protocols
- Prevents DNS leakage
- Zero activity logs
- Great refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By D Kanellos on 08/16/2019Based on positive reviews, I tried VyprVPNs risk free trial. As is customary amongst many providers, they charge your credit card on enrollment. The IP address assigned geolocated to three different countries, apparently had not completed transition. My streaming traffic was blocked for in-country restriction. Contacting support was no help of course so I canceled the service. Three inquiries and several weeks later, no refund. Doing my part to inform the public. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Peter Samuel on 03/28/2019I can describe this VPN as a DISASTER! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VPN! TRIAL VERSION??? There is no trial version without your credit card or PayPal address and payment!!! Except that VPN demands your POSTAL CODE, without it you cannot register for a TRIAL 3 day version. After this HELL, I could not log in and I had to change my password, After this "password change disaster" I got this message from vyprvpn: "Internal Server Error: Our server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. The appropriate people have been notified, and the problem will be corrected shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience."
- Submitted By John on 03/05/2019First, to be fair, I have to mention that the VPN service itself is okay. It usually works, has lots of servers to choose from and is relatively stable. It's worth noting however that if you use Vypr from China, there has been lot of downtime lately (late 2018 to early 2019), sometimes up to 3 weeks at a time. Now, my big complaint is that they seem to have really shady business practices with paying customers. I first registered with VyprVPN in 2014 with what they called at the time a PRO account, paying $99.99/year for the service. In 2017, the PRO service was discontinued and replaced with what they call the PREMIUM service, costing $80/year. Problem is, they never informed me or other customers by email about this so, if you didn't personally change from PRO to Premium in account settings, you would still be paying $99.99 yearly for their $80 Premium service, which I did until today. When I contacted their customer service about this, all they could manage to say was that it wasn't their responsibility to change their customer's payment plan and that they could do nothing about the extra money I had been paying them for the last 2 years. So, for the last 2 years, I paid VyprVPN either $19.99 or $39.98 extra that I didn't have to pay (depending on when in 2017 they switched from PRO to Premium). Might not seem like a lot but when you consider that they probably have thousands + customers and that I'm unlikely to be the only one with this problem...Terrible service!
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
- Submitted By Derek Joy, 5 on 05/19/2017Grest service, my recommendations!
- Submitted By Robert White, on 03/05/2017It works smoothly on my computer, but I have a problem when I’m using it on my phone, it really slows everything down. Fix that, pls.
- Submitted By Michelle Toutou, on 01/26/2017I’ve never seen such a slow VPN… My god, almost like it’s not working at all. The good thing is that I really am anonymous.
One of the strongest players on the VPN market, VyprVPN will impress you with its number of servers and IP addresses and superb security features. Great choice for protecting your online privacy.