Surfshark and VyprVPN both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Colin C. 01/22/2019Their interface does look really simple but it made it absolutely fool-proof for me. It, also, works great with Netflix and Amazon. As per tech part, I was happy they have static IPs and not dynamic. Though, it's a bit different. They have many servers in each country/city and you can get a different IP or the same IP every time. You'll be connected to the nearest and fastest server in the location that you chose, so you cannot know what IP you'll get until you're actually connected. So far so good, but I'll keep an eye on the news because the service speed and features are great, so I would love to have their dedicated IP too.
- Submitted By Roman on 12/30/2018Hello Do not buy it. I had installed software on 3 PCs, notebook and android and all starts to have problems with internet, network... even if surfshark is not connected... Software is piece of crap. I paid for 24 months and I want refund after few days more than 30 days and the reject to refund. Do not trust SurfShark. Pay a little more and everything will at least work which won't with surfshark!
- Submitted By P on 11/21/2018This site needs updating. Surfshark does have a killswitch for one. Also what puts this far and above PIA is its based in the Virgin Islands while PIA is USA based. This is huge when anyone tries to trace your activity. Any US based VPN providers MUST cave to internal enforcement and provide as much detail about you as possible. Speeds are phenominal,I have almost no impact on bandwidth even from remote connections.
- Submitted By Edward Perez on 06/11/2018I'm waiting for new apps since I can't use it on my iPhone. I can't be bothered to try and set up things manually since I don't want to and even if I did, I wouldn't know how. So, really hoping the company launches some new apps in the near future.
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
- Submitted By Janine Foster, on 06/21/2017This is the best VPN I’ve ever installed and I’ve installed dozen, just to be clear. It works great at home, it works great when I travel, no complaints whatsoever! Even when I’m abroad it feels like I’m home because I can surf the net without a single obstacle.
- Submitted By Lina Li, on 04/30/2017I’ve used much, much better VPNs before and Vypr is just nah. It works, yes, but sometimes I wonder whether it works for me or against me. It drops out quite often, makes my internet slow and I can’t even torrent. The only thing I manage to do is to open Facebook when I’m in China, but it’s slow as well.
- Submitted By Roger Jameson, on 03/28/2017We’ve been struggling with trashy vpns for years and I was so happy when we discovered Vypr. We’re on premium, so the whole family uses it. Movies are streaming, files are uploading, everything works great.
One of the strongest players on the VPN market, VyprVPN will impress you with their number of servers and IP addresses and superb security features. Great choice for protecting your online privacy.