How do you decide between VyprVPN or VPN One Click? Having to choose between two very similar services is, naturally, a tough task. Bear in mind, though, that each of these providers has its stronger and weaker sides, so make sure to examine them and only then make a smart decision regarding your future VPN provider.
- Extraordinary speeds
- 700+ servers
- NAT firewall
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- Multi-platform support
- No connection logs
- User-friendly interface
- 7-day free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By D Kanellos on 08/16/2019Based on positive reviews, I tried VyprVPNs risk free trial. As is customary amongst many providers, they charge your credit card on enrollment. The IP address assigned geolocated to three different countries, apparently had not completed transition. My streaming traffic was blocked for in-country restriction. Contacting support was no help of course so I canceled the service. Three inquiries and several weeks later, no refund. Doing my part to inform the public. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Peter Samuel on 03/28/2019I can describe this VPN as a DISASTER! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VPN! TRIAL VERSION??? There is no trial version without your credit card or PayPal address and payment!!! Except that VPN demands your POSTAL CODE, without it you cannot register for a TRIAL 3 day version. After this HELL, I could not log in and I had to change my password, After this "password change disaster" I got this message from vyprvpn: "Internal Server Error: Our server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. The appropriate people have been notified, and the problem will be corrected shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience."
- Submitted By John on 03/05/2019First, to be fair, I have to mention that the VPN service itself is okay. It usually works, has lots of servers to choose from and is relatively stable. It's worth noting however that if you use Vypr from China, there has been lot of downtime lately (late 2018 to early 2019), sometimes up to 3 weeks at a time. Now, my big complaint is that they seem to have really shady business practices with paying customers. I first registered with VyprVPN in 2014 with what they called at the time a PRO account, paying $99.99/year for the service. In 2017, the PRO service was discontinued and replaced with what they call the PREMIUM service, costing $80/year. Problem is, they never informed me or other customers by email about this so, if you didn't personally change from PRO to Premium in account settings, you would still be paying $99.99 yearly for their $80 Premium service, which I did until today. When I contacted their customer service about this, all they could manage to say was that it wasn't their responsibility to change their customer's payment plan and that they could do nothing about the extra money I had been paying them for the last 2 years. So, for the last 2 years, I paid VyprVPN either $19.99 or $39.98 extra that I didn't have to pay (depending on when in 2017 they switched from PRO to Premium). Might not seem like a lot but when you consider that they probably have thousands + customers and that I'm unlikely to be the only one with this problem...Terrible service!
- Submitted By John Nichol on 07/19/2017Good VPN, but what’s up with the log keeping? They should really think about changing that, they would get a lot more users.
- Submitted By Nick Bragg on 06/11/2018I’m really sick and tired of people randomly talking trash about this and that VPN. I’ve been using VPN One Click on my PC for months now, I haven’t notice any unauthorized withdrawals, it works well, no glitches, and it’s cheap. I have talked to the customer support on 2 occasions, got the info I needed. Please stop talking trash just because you don’t even know how to use the computer.
- Submitted By Rebekah T on 06/09/2018I’m still not sure I will pay to use it, because I don’t use VPN all the time, just sometimes for online banking and stuff, it works well. Maybe not the fastest out there but it works pretty well. I’m travelling for work soon so I might just invest in a monthly subscription, see how it goes, I’m guessing the speeds are better.
- Submitted By Eric07 on 06/09/2018Using it for free on Android, it doesn’t disconnect all of a sudden like most others, the speeds are good, I mostly use it for youtube and it works pretty good, I’m gonna give it some more time but seems like I finally found a decent cheap VPN.
- Submitted By Paul McManners on 06/07/2018The product would be good for beginners IF IT WORKED. Please save your money and buy a different product. They have the WORST customer service you can imagine and do everything by email. The first email asked me to download 'teamviewer' so they could take control of my PC.....what a bunch of criminals. They take your money they want to look through your PC. Total waste of time. Please be warned!!!!
One of the strongest players on the VPN market, VyprVPN will impress you with its number of servers and IP addresses and superb security features. Great choice for protecting your online privacy.