As two of the best VPN companies in the world right now, Windscribe and Hola share many similarities, but there are also some areas where you will find one does somewhat better than the other. In order to decide which VPN provider is better for you, you need to look at some essential factors.
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 10/05/2018Windcribe is a fantasitc VPN that caters all your security needs. I've got my whole family using windscribe and they all agree it has some great benefits. The security features are great and work without a problem. The connections run smoothly and I'm easily able to watch videos and even download! Would highly recommend.
- Submitted By Nikko on 09/20/2018Excellent for everyday use. Windscribe has got the knack for providing great speeds despite the location you are connected to. I've had no problems with ads or trackers following me about since I installed Windcribe. I've also found that the Netflix unblocking feature is great. Worth the download and even the extra money as it is a bit more expensive than other VPN's.
- Submitted By Shiela Mae on 09/18/2018While you can find cheaper VPN's, Windscribe does live up to what it has promised. It's a lot better than many of the other VPNs I've tried and definitely gives you that more premium feel when it comes to its features. I'd rather pay a lot more for something that works and works well than try to save a few $ and not get the services i supposedly paid for. Windscribe has an overall professional look to it which is easy to navigate and provides a great selection of security features to keep your identity and data safe.
- Submitted By Brendon on 09/10/2018Very impressed with how Windscribe functions. The unlimited data is great and is worth upgrading to. Especially impressed with how they use AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and 4096-bit RSA key, makes me know they really have the strongest services keeping your data safe!
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
- Submitted By Joana Moss, on 04/19/2017Amazing app, and so cheap! It flies on my phone, simply flies! Not a single website or video was blocked since I’ve started using Hola!
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.