As two of the best VPN companies in the world right now, Windscribe and Hola share many similarities, but there are also some areas where you will find one does somewhat better than the other. In order to decide which VPN provider is better for you, you need to look at some essential factors.
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
- Free for Windows & Mac
- Unlimited IP switching
- Excellent ad blocker
- 30-day refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sally Wade on 05/16/2018Great for every day use. Would recommend the pro plan if you are a heavy internet user. While the free plan is just as good, getting to use Windscribe limitless is the easiest and cheapest way of surfing the net safely minus all the annoying stuff such as trackers and ads.
- Submitted By David l Hughes on 04/09/2018Loved It for First month so paid for Year then no BBC. Amusing apology letter from Windscribe but still no BBC.
- Submitted By lucy Hermann on 03/13/2018Canada Based !!! be carreful
- Submitted By Blue. on 03/07/2018Out of this world. I've never known a VPN to work as well as Windscribe does. The speeds for each location are above satisfactory level, something 've always wanted in a VPN but have never got with other providers. Having the chance to use a free plan or go pro is great too, especially if you want to test it out before you invest.
- Submitted By Nora Pratt on 11/20/2017It’s simple and it’s free, so yeah, I’m sticking with this one.
- Submitted By John Hudson on 08/03/2017Never trust Hola.
- Submitted By Brad Johnson, on 05/23/2017Not a crappy one, but not a great one either. It does open anything and it’s easy to operate, but it’s really slow.
- Submitted By Joana Moss, on 04/19/2017Amazing app, and so cheap! It flies on my phone, simply flies! Not a single website or video was blocked since I’ve started using Hola!
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, excellent privacy options, a wealth of security features, and unlimited bandwidth. It does not keep activity logs and you can pay with BitCoin.