The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Namecheap VPN and WiTopia have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Namecheap VPN VS WiTopia comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- 1k+ servers in 75+ locations
- No traffic logs
- Unlimited connections
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dewey Wagner on 09/24/2019I've used Namecheap VPN for about 6 months and it's a great service. When I'm out working at a coffee shop, it connects right away, and sometimes seems to make data transfer even faster. Lots of nearby server locations here in the US.
- Submitted By Ana Aleksejeva on 05/22/2019Great product, used it for a few months now and very happy.
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By David on 11/05/2019Used them on and off for over 10 years. Outstanding and personal 24 hour support. Best speed I have ever found and very good pricing....especially when they have a sale which is unfortunately rare.
- Submitted By Dr. James B. Kirk on 07/13/2019Just the plain worst VPN service I have dealt with. I was charged $39.99 from my credit card Yesterday and I got an email right away that my service was activated right away - right - no service no way to download the client. I tried to send over 12 emails to any email contact I could find. I tried to submit a trouble ticket in IE 11, Chrome and Brave - no dice it never goes anywhere. I finally got an email for a substandard tech support agent - they cannot find my charge - please submit the CC receipt - which I did. They still cannot find it and he suggests I take it up with my Credit Card company as they really don't care what I do and I will not get any service - this is the 5 Star service and they still have my money. Jame B. Kirk
- Submitted By hassan on 06/04/2019This is the worst vpn company I have ever tried. Even the installation process has flaws. Their customer support is very unprofessional. Also, they adopt the "fine print" trick where they advertise all over their website about money back guarantee but apparently only for users who subscribe for 6+ months (Makes sense as no one with a head on their shoulders and an IQ higher than 20 would subscribe for that long with this company). Finally, when trying to connect to Egypt, I get an IP address of Lichtenstein, like please get something right... Anything...
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
Namecheap, a reputable hosting provider located in Phoenix, Arizona, has launched its very own VPN service. Learn all about its main features, security levels, and current shortcomings in this honest Namecheap VPN review.