Witopia VS Windscribe Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Witopia and Windscribe are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
Best For Beginners
Best For Advanced Users
WiTopia is a VPN service provider with servers in 45 countries across the globe. It brings you high-level encryption, excellent customer support, great ease of use, no bandwidth limits, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Windscribe is an excellent VPN service provider that features strong encryption, excellent security features, and handy privacy options. It allows you to enjoy unlimited bandwidth and does not keep logs of your activity.
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
* The prices shown represent the cost of one month within different subscriptions. To see all available plans and pricing options, check individual reviews.
Number Of Servers
Number Of Countries
PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, Cisco IPSec, IKEv2, 4D Stealth
up to 256-bit AES
DNS Leak Protection
Number Of Servers
Number Of Countries
AES-256, RSA-4096, SHA-256
DNS Leak Protection
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By David on 11/05/2019Used them on and off for over 10 years. Outstanding and personal 24 hour support. Best speed I have ever found and very good pricing....especially when they have a sale which is unfortunately rare.
- Submitted By Dr. James B. Kirk on 07/13/2019Just the plain worst VPN service I have dealt with. I was charged $39.99 from my credit card Yesterday and I got an email right away that my service was activated right away - right - no service no way to download the client. I tried to send over 12 emails to any email contact I could find. I tried to submit a trouble ticket in IE 11, Chrome and Brave - no dice it never goes anywhere. I finally got an email for a substandard tech support agent - they cannot find my charge - please submit the CC receipt - which I did. They still cannot find it and he suggests I take it up with my Credit Card company as they really don't care what I do and I will not get any service - this is the 5 Star service and they still have my money. Jame B. Kirk
- Submitted By hassan on 06/04/2019This is the worst vpn company I have ever tried. Even the installation process has flaws. Their customer support is very unprofessional. Also, they adopt the "fine print" trick where they advertise all over their website about money back guarantee but apparently only for users who subscribe for 6+ months (Makes sense as no one with a head on their shoulders and an IQ higher than 20 would subscribe for that long with this company). Finally, when trying to connect to Egypt, I get an IP address of Lichtenstein, like please get something right... Anything...
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
- Submitted By Jerem on 12/03/2019Windscribe may not be 100% perfect, but it's a lot better than many of the other VPNs you'll come across. Trust me, i've used too many to count, and often ended up being dissapointed. Windscribe is the only platform I know to continuenly update and provide reliable funcsitons that work!
- Submitted By Eben on 11/18/2019Windscribe is by far a 5* VPN that has everything you'll need. It has been the only VPN i've used over the last 2 years and it's honestly been the only once i've needed. It's grown in leaps and bounds, and has continued to only improve. I've enjoyed seeing the VPN grow and get better, especially with its most recent updates. Love the new look, the new features, yet the same quality services! I would recommend this to any VPN user looking for the 'right one'.
- Submitted By Stellar on 10/28/2019Windscribe has grown in leaps and bounds and continues to be one of the best VPNs i've used in years. Very stable connections with a selection of servers to choose from too. Windscribe has continued to maintain their VPN, while keeping the design and ease of use in mind. It's got one of the best security features i've seen in a while, especially because it works! So many VPNs claim to do this and that, but then once you invest you find that to be a lie. With Windscribe you actually get your moneys worth!
- Submitted By Arvin on 10/21/2019Windscribe is a VPN that has worked well since it first came around a few years ago. It has continued to grow into a successful and reliable VPN and has been my top VPN to use since I first downloaded it. It's great for both personal and business use and i've recommended it to family and colleagues. Worth checking in my opinion.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, excellent privacy options, a wealth of security features, and unlimited bandwidth. It does not keep activity logs and you can pay with Bitcoin.