When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, ZenVPN and WiTopia are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- P2P-friendly VPN
- Limited free plan
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced encryption
- Unlimited transfers
- Get free 30-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By April S. on 07/28/2018I really liked Zen the first couple of weeks. Easy to figure out, worked well, some buffering here and there, but nothing major. Then, a week ago (I got the subscription bout a month ago), disconnections got frequent, the speeds got worse, it just got annoying as hell. I really don't know what to make of it, maybe it's something temporary, or at least I hope so.
- Submitted By Charlie87 on 05/14/2018I don't know why such a bad review, my experience with zen vpn is fine. it's not spectacular but it's not bad either.
- Submitted By Dr. James B. Kirk on 07/13/2019Just the plain worst VPN service I have dealt with. I was charged $39.99 from my credit card Yesterday and I got an email right away that my service was activated right away - right - no service no way to download the client. I tried to send over 12 emails to any email contact I could find. I tried to submit a trouble ticket in IE 11, Chrome and Brave - no dice it never goes anywhere. I finally got an email for a substandard tech support agent - they cannot find my charge - please submit the CC receipt - which I did. They still cannot find it and he suggests I take it up with my Credit Card company as they really don't care what I do and I will not get any service - this is the 5 Star service and they still have my money. Jame B. Kirk
- Submitted By hassan on 06/04/2019This is the worst vpn company I have ever tried. Even the installation process has flaws. Their customer support is very unprofessional. Also, they adopt the "fine print" trick where they advertise all over their website about money back guarantee but apparently only for users who subscribe for 6+ months (Makes sense as no one with a head on their shoulders and an IQ higher than 20 would subscribe for that long with this company). Finally, when trying to connect to Egypt, I get an IP address of Lichtenstein, like please get something right... Anything...
- Submitted By steve on 03/29/2019we have subscribed to the Witopia basic plan for several years and are very happy with it. we travel a lot internationally and haven’t had any connection issues, which is important to us as we need the security to book rooms, get air tickets and so forth speeds do vary but switching servers is quick and easy. You’re limiting factors are other issues in developing countries We use iphones and i can’t think of one time witopia failed us
- Submitted By Joseph Saunders, on 06/23/2017The only things that are easy with this VPN are installation and browsing through the app. Then you try to connect and that’s when the troubles begin. It doesn’t connect for ages, then it’s not working at all, then you disconnect and try again, then it starts working after 10+ minutes, and then it drops after a minute and a half. And it’s like that every single time.
WiTopia is a rather solid VPN solution characterized by extreme ease of use. It operates over 70 servers in 45 countries around the world and offers advanced encryption and great support.