Trying to decide between ZenMate and Avast Secureline VPN can be a nightmare, especially for those who don't know much about VPNs, since they are both very good companies with a good track record. The trick is to compare them and see how they fare against each other in some of the most important aspects.
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ted Brown on 03/15/2018More features than in most competitors in this price range. Excellent speed!
- Submitted By Maureen Lynch on 01/06/2018I’m definitely not an expert when it comes to VPN, but this one does the job perfectly and it’s not that pricy either. I would honestly recommend it.
- Submitted By Abdul Tariq on 10/10/2017Was excited about desktop version, but proved to be not that good. Anyway, it is still very good VPN.
- Submitted By Pete Reynolds on 03/05/2017Lower rating just because of the support, takes them forever to respond and I didn’t even get the answer I really needed. Other than that, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.