ZenMate and Getflix are two renowned, popular VPN companies, both offering excellent VPN services, good plans at decent prices and plenty of features. So which one is better for you and your specific needs? One of the best ways to find out is to check out our detailed comparison of the two providers.
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
- VPN and DNS combined
- 200+ channels
- Non-stop support
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bobby Webb on 10/11/2018Zenmate is very simple to use, which was the most important part for me as a total vpn noob. I later figured out that the free plan comes with a lot of limitations, so I switched to premium and couldn’t be happier with it.
- Submitted By Dennis Perry on 09/14/2018I really like how you can test the vpn before you buy it and you also have the option of continuing to use the free subscription. I also like the choice of different encryptions and connections.
- Submitted By Nick Barnes on 08/24/2018Frequent multi day service interruptions make this VPN extremely frustrating. Beware their automatic renewal is almost criminal in that they charge much more to renew than is widely advertised for the same "service" online. If you are foolish enough to go for zenmate then you should cancel immediately to avoid getting ripped off on renewal.
- Submitted By Daniel on 08/05/2018Sneaky billing They will automatically charge you without notification, then will refuse to refund the payment, even if you contact them within minutes of being charge and haven't used a single minute of the year subscription they just charged. This practice is clearly illegal in some parts: https://www.consumerproductmatters.com/2018/06/stricter-automatic-renewal-law-in-california-commences-july-1-2018/
- Submitted By Efe Demir on 05/04/2019I've been using Getflix since 2016 and I think it is far the most reliable and the best VPN SmartDNS service in the market. I don't understand why some people complain about. I think they are using SmartDNS and they don't know that DNS setup is different than VPN. Getflix has special SmartVPN networks where you can encrypt your traffic and also access American Netflix, BBC, Hulu, HBO and 100s of other channels. They also have SmartDNS network which works with almost any device including my Samsung SmartTV, so I don't need a VPN to stream from Netflix on my TV. Keep up the good work guys.
- Submitted By Chris harvey on 04/21/2019If you live in Australia & want US Netflix then don’t waste your time. Their VPNs are picked up straightaway by Netflix & blocked. A lot of time spent setting up routes in my modem & setting up OpenVpn. Tech support was helpful but no use in the end.
- Submitted By Amanda Mitchell on 12/21/2017I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. The setup was exhausting, open-source client – what’s up with that? It’s not a bad VPN, but there certainly are many better ones out there.
- Submitted By Sam Blanc on 09/20/2017A solid VPN, nothing to write home about, but keeps you safe, speeds are ok, and considering the price, it’s a pretty good option.
Many of our readers have asked: Is Getflix legal? The short answer: 100%. Discover all about this fast and reliable VPN service with our expert review and Getflix reviews written by its users.