Avast Secureline VPN and Betternet are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
- Unlimited free version
- Allows P2P sharing
- Special Hexa protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
- Submitted By Keith Frank, on 12/22/2016I wasn’t expecting such good service from a free app tbh. Good job!
- Submitted By Sheila Newton, on 11/28/2016Very good app I just wish there were more servers to choose from.
- Submitted By Barbara Zayne, on 09/12/2016It’s ok for a free app
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts excellent speed and performance, as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.