GOOSE VPN and Avast Secureline VPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this GOOSE VPN VS Avast Secureline VPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By Andrea H. on 01/22/2018Simple to use and actually works. I got the 50 GB plan because I don’t use VPN all the time, so it’s pretty cheap too.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
- Submitted By Judy Pratt on 02/08/2018We use it at the office, it’s really good and easy to use.
- Submitted By Ella Tomlison on 01/17/2018I have become rather paranoid when it comes to online privacy, but never got round to buying a VPN subscription (I’m lazy that way). My brother recommended avast and so far, I like how it works, it’s not slow or anything.
- Submitted By Tom Ross on 01/11/2018Great VPN but stupid subscription plans. The multi-device plan alone would be enough.
In this Avast VPN review, we explore all aspects of Avast’s VPN solution, from its blazing speeds to its bank-grade encryption. Find out if it is the right solution for you with our Avast Secureline review.