GOOSE VPN and Avast Secureline VPN are highly popular worldwide thanks to the high level of protection and anonymity they provide. They are fast, reliable, and safe, which is why we warmly recommend them as premium-quality VPN solutions. However, if you are curious to find out which one of them represents a more advantageous option, this GOOSE VPN VS Avast Secureline VPN comparison can help you see exactly how they compare to one another and which one boasts a more impressive offer.
- 97+ servers worldwide
- Streaming & P2P servers
- Killswitch (Windows)
- Free trial (500 MB)
- Extreme ease of use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Week-long free trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Andy Hooper on 12/08/2019I told my wife this is a perfect vpn for her since it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. I’ve tried it for a month, it 13$ which is not that cheap considering it offers basic stuff but when you pay for a year it’s only 4.99 and I think that’s ok!
- Submitted By Garrett Heath on 04/20/2019In all honesty, fro the looks of it this vpn was really offputting. It looked like some unfinished project without much to offer but in reality it is a decent product. What I like the most is that is easy to install and operational for windows and ios. I have it as a chrome extension which is even quicker to launch.
- Submitted By RandyMan on 06/08/2018Simple and functional, solid speeds, but for me leak protection is a must.
- Submitted By Eric992 on 03/28/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars, but the free trial is just so ridiculous. First, it’s not even completely free if there is a verification fee, second, 500 MB. Why even call it a 30-day trial if you only get 500 MB, just say, you get 500 MB for free, without making it seem like you get to use it for free for a month. That said, I have no complaints about the VPN itself, it’s fast, P2P-friendly, no connection issues whatsoever.
- Submitted By sylvanne gauthier on 10/20/2018very very good
- Submitted By Hugh Overton on 10/20/2018I use Secureline VPN, which selects a "connection" in Miami. Whenever we use Gmail, the selected language is changed FROM ENGLISH to ???? This is most irritating, as it is difficult to change the language BACK to English, and causes me to wonder if my/our Gmail accounts have been hacked. This does NOT happen if we don't use the Secureline VPN. Support so far has sent general suggestions: Clear History/Clear Cookies/Clear Cache, Etc. that don't fix the problem. I can supply screenshot of changed language in Gmail. The VPN response time is not an issue, and there have been no system crashes from macOS when we use it.
- Submitted By Alexander on 09/22/2018I recently started using this service. I pay 49 USD pr. year for an Avast Ultimate Multi package, which includes VPN for Windows and Android, along with the other premium versions for their antivirus and cleaners, across all my devices. So far I am quite satisfied with the user interface and speed, and I feel that I can fully trust this service.
- Submitted By MIKKI on 03/01/2018The worst. purchased at Fry's and entered activation code and nothing. Sent email several days ago no reply. Every time I try to "resolve" issues it takes me to a page to purchase upgrades. This product sucks and does not do what I thought it would.
Avast Secureline VPN is a VPN provider that boasts good speeds and performance as well as bank-grade encryption. It offers great customer support, supports P2P sharing, and is very easy to use.